Affliate Marketing

Affiliate Marketing Course Index

A marketing arrangement by which an online retailer pays commission to an external website for traffic or sales generated from its referrals.
An affiliate marketing program is by far one of the best advertising tools available, because it provides incentives for both the affiliate and the efficient way to handle your online advertising.
Return on marketing investment (ROMI) is the contribution to profit attributable to marketing (net of marketing spending), divided by the marketing 'invested' or risked.
For example, if you pay affiliates 10% of the price of every sale that they refer to your site then you'll pay an additional 3% of the sale price to the affiliate network, resulting in a total cost of 13%. Cost
      An attribution model is the rule, or set of rules, that determines how credit for sales and conversions is assigned to touch points in conversion paths.
      For example, the Last Interaction model in Analytics assigns 100%
      Credit to the final touchpoints (i.e., clicks) that immediately proceeds sales or conversions.